The Selectboard in the Town of Plymouth consists of three individuals, elected by Town voters at Town Meeting to staggered three-year terms. Other officials elected by Town voters at Town Meeting are:
- Town Clerk & Treasurer (three-year term)
- Road Foreman (one-year term)
- First and Second Constables (one-year term each)
- Delinquent Tax Collector (one-year term)
- Listers (staggered three-year terms)
- Cemetery Commissioners (staggered three-year terms)
- School Board members (staggered three-year terms)
- Town Moderator
The Justices of the Peace are elected during the General Election in November in even-numbered years and serve for a two-year term that starts February 1 and ends January 31.
The Health Officer (three-year term), Town Service Officer (one-year term), and Fire Warden (five-year term) are recommended by the Selectboard and appointed by the State.
The Selectboard appoints the following Town Officers to one-year terms after Town Meeting:
- Fence Viewers
- Tree Warden
The Selectboard also appoints members to the following Town Committees and Commissions:
The Assistant Town Clerk is appointed by the Town Clerk, while the Selectboard Administrative Assistant is appointed by the Selectboard.
The Town of Plymouth is grateful to all the individuals who give of their time to serve the Town.